Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Give Without Remembering--Take Without Forgetting"

This is a pay-it-forward post that I read on Lydia's blog (Tribe's Tepee.) The first five people to respond to this email will receive a gift made by me. There are conditions:

  • I get to choose what I make and give to you
  • But it will be just for you
  • You'll receive it by the end of April
  • You must re-post this on your blog, and if you don't have one figure out some way to offer the same give-away

I'm now in a very creative mood...

6 comments:

Penny said...

I'm posting a comment to myself like a yo-yo head, but actually this is because my friend doesn't have a blog and she commented by regular old e-mail. She didn't really do it for the gift, but I really want to make her something, so the first one's for you, Congeese!

Penny said...

Oh, and my friend said she has trouble posting comments--is that why there is such a dearth of comments on my blog posts?

land of Osbornes said...

Sorry I have been lost for a while doing all we could for mom and dad. We lost dad on 3/10/2009 so things have been hectic. Hey saw Constance on Saturday at the RS Service project, she looks great. I am jelous she is sooooo thin. I am big as a house on the other hand.

Unknown said...

I like that, Penny. I have tried to live by that wisdom my whole life, and sometimes it works and some times it doesn't. Thank you for reminding me of it.

Kari

Laura said...

Penny!!! I finally have internet access, and am loving your blog. I have a good quote to share with you, and once I remember it all, I will leave it for you. xoxo Laura

Trish said...

Yes it is difficult to post a comment on here,I think especially if you don't have a blog.I know I have to post a comment at least twice before it goes through.