Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DjuKnow Anything New In Juneau?

I mean besides the fact that you're not in Kansas anymore?


I was in Juneau for a couple of days that week in May that we had such lovely, warm weather in the Southeast.  You remember.  Everyone commented upon it because we were all ready for a respite from that long, drawn-out winter that just went on and on and didn't seem like it would ever be over and dragged on into eternity and just would not let go of us and kept being winter instead of spring and we were all getting tired of it.  Yeah, that one.

This wasn't my first trip to Juneau and I've written about at least one other trip there, so I don't really want to repeat myself.  I looked for something new to note and this is what I've got and it's all I've got.






No comments: