Saturday, September 23, 2017

Red Rover On The Road Some More

(I think it appropriate to say that I'm on the road TO some more.)

I left my home in Georgia  Washington and headed for the 'Frisco Bay The Beehive State where I landed for a couple of weeks before heading off to enchanted New Mexico for a couple of months where I left again for Ogden where I am today and where I'm getting ready to go back to Roswell, land of aliens and sage brush for another little while before coming back here for a bit more permanency. 




A little late in posting and a few additional things have transpired.  I guess I thought I would add more to this one, but time got into a flurry.  I'll probably just keep making stabs at catching up for a while.


2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Keep at it, you movers and shakers keep the rest of us entertained! ;-)

Penny said...

Gorges, believe it or not, you inspire me! I really like the way you tell stories and make funny/interesting/relevant observations. I learn from your eye on the world.